- What’s your URL? https://airprepa.co
- What version of Ghost are you using? 5.53.1
- How was Ghost installed and configured? Digital Ocean droplet
- What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using? 18.16.1
I’m self-hosting a blog and I’d like to optimize performance as much as possible.
I use cloudflare for my DNS zone.
I have several questions about how to configure Cloudflare and I can’t find my way around. I need some clarification.
- During quick start, I activated the 3 options:
- Automatic HTTPS Rewrites: ON
- Always use HTTPS: ON
- Brotli: ON
Did I do the right thing?
I’ve activated the proxy on the 2 A records, the root and the www. Is this a good idea?
Do I need to set up a tunnel to secure with Zero Trust? What do I risk if I don’t?
Should I configure Cloudflare Cache Everything? How necessary is this?
I read in a topic that it’s also possible to optimize Nginx. Is this important in relation to Cloudflare? Is it negligible?
Thank you all for your help,