Complete beginner(noob) at coding and web development

Hello everyone,

My name is Anshul.

I am very, very new to Ghost.

This is what my website/blog looks like as of now.

Link: anshulseecharam.com

I am attempting set up my blog (anshulseecharam.com), using the Krabi Ghost Template.

I am very overwhelmed about where to start.

Currently, I am posting my blogs using the Ghost Pro admin account. (This is coming with its own set of challenges)

I have seen a number of people using node.js post on their blogs. I am currently using Visual Code Studio.

Since I am not from a coding/programming background, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed and not exactly sure where to start.

After watching a few YouTube videos, I have managed to create a localhost account using node.js.

The local host is not a reflection of my actual website, neither is it linked to my actual website. Also, it stops working after some time, after which I have to set up the local host all over again.

I am clueless on all this, but I really want to take this as a learning opportunity.

Can anyone please guide me on where to start? Is there a course that I could learn all this from?

I will really appreciate it if someone can give me some guidance on this.

Thanks,

Anshul

Hi there! If you’re having any issue with a Ghost(Pro) site, please drop us an email on support@ghost.org and we’ll be more than happy to give you a hand directly :slight_smile: