Duplicate pages that cannot be found by Google, need to remove them, but don't know how

https://jewelryheiress.com
Lastest version of Ghost on Chrome Reiro Theme, downloaded from Ghost.
My Google console says I have 148 pages that are not indexed. Each page shows a 2 or 3 at the end of the link so Im guessing these are duplicates. Does anyone know what I do to get rid of them? I can’t find them?

I don’t know what steps others could take to replicate the issue.

If you aren’t running the latest version of Ghost, the first thing we’ll ask you to do is update to the latest version of Ghost.

• What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to help you
  • What version of Ghost are you using? If it’s not the latest, please update Ghost first before opening your topic

And

• How was Ghost installed and configured?
  • What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using?
  • What errors or information do you see in the console?
  • What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?

Not much to go on. Are these 404s? Can you give some examples of the links? Are you maybe looking at pagination ? Did you switch themes recently?

Hi Cathy , I did switch themes, from Genki to Reiro. No 404s on my side, just what Google is saying. My site map seems okay too.

I’d be interested to see what Google is /actually/ saying. Some example URLs, please? And does Google say they’re MISSING (404s) or duplicates?

I suspect you’re looking at old pagination pages that are now 404s because Reiro shows fewer posts on a page than Genki does, but that’s a total guess because you haven’t provided enough information to say for sure.

Hi Cathy,
I uploaded a yaml doc with all the redirect links on March 2th. According to my console report the last time these pages were crawled was March 4th. I still have 124 404s? What can I do to fix this?

Many thanks!

You don’t need to do anything. A 404 message simply means the page is no longer available, and this is the correct response when the page doesn’t exist on your server.

Thanks for your response. Does this mean that the unindexed docs I redirected to the proper links (pages) should now be found and indexed? The number of indexed pages is the same as it was prior to when I redirected them and my indexed pages have not gone up.

For those that have a redirect, you can go to the search console and mark them as fixed.

I don’t see where to do this. Google message is still 404 in Plus, Google is saying that the sitemap doesn’t match. In looking at my sitemap there does not seem to be any changes to the pages I redirected in the yaml doc I uploaded in the labs tab

IIRC, look under Crawl Errors in the Search Console.

I cannot find “crawl errors” please help me locate. I looked it up on Google, but I don’t have the tb they say it’s under??

It’s under Page Indexing in the Search Console.

Note that for pages that are removed, a 404 error is correct, and these pages will disappear from Google after a month or so. Google will re-index pages that have a 300 code, but you shouldn’t use these unless the content has moved. IOW, don’t create a soft 404 by redirecting to the home page.

Can you send me a screenshot? I have opened every link under indexing in the console and there is nothing about crawling errors. I searched under every link.

Thank you.