Edition Theme Logo Size

Having issues with my logo size on cyclinginsight.com - tried going into the header.css and editing the logo areas but to no success!

Also found the code injection suggested for other threads for Casper, but doesn’t seem to be working.

Any suggestions on how to bring this horizontal logo up to size?

Hi @CyclingAngus,

You can see here the header template for the edition theme.

You can use the class of the logo to set the size that you need. Which can be done via code injection.
Example:

<style>.logo-image { width: 100px; height:40px; }</style>
1 Like

Thanks so much, that worked :slight_smile:

Can you share a link? It’s hard to tell without context.

can you help me increase the size of my logo?

Link to Your website is?

You can add the following to your Admin > Code injection:

<style>.gh-navigation-logo img { max-height: 80px; }</style>

Thanks Bro! that works so well :grin:

Can you also help me with multilingual content?
please help me Add multilingual content with dedicated alignment for each language.

I post in two languages

1. Urdu - Right Alignment

2. English - Left Alignment

Most of my content is in English But I have a page on which I post content in Urdu

please help me with the above issue

CAN YOU HELP ME INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY LOGO IN TRIPOLI THEME, THAT CODE IS NOT WORKING

Capital letters are interpreted by many English-speaking internet users as SCREAMING. Please don’t scream.

Your theme doesn’t have a .logo-image class. To find the class you need to change, try this tutorial:

1 Like

I tried what you taught in that tutorial its not working or maybe I’m doing it wrong
this is the code I injected in Code injection <style>.gh-navigation-logo img { max-height: 80px; !important; }</style>
Please help me fix it.

Sooo we need to help You earn money :D?
In footer injection:

var logoElement = document.querySelector('.c-logo__img');
logoElement.classList.add('logo_resize');

In header injection:

.logo_resize {
    max-height: 80px !important; // change 80px for your value.
}

I second this.

But… for the benefit of anyone who follows along afterwards, this is an inefficient solution and is going to cause problems with CLS on page experience. Far more efficient would be to just restyle .c-logo__img with a new <style> injection in the code injection header.

Don’t accomplish with javascript what you could do with CSS. You make your page slower for no reason.

1 Like

Lol, Thanks a lot guys for helping

yup, that’s true, but he need a solution. If he’s freelancer he could do it without our help cuz this is simple and easy css overwriting.