Editor vs Reality (Self-Hosted)

Yeah I kinda figured that out for myself, still it was a pain to find out those were the two files that are missing. This is no doubt a windows bug and I’ve reported it accordingly. I just hope this quick patch doesn’t becomes the final patch. Something should be done about it. Thanks btw! :)

So this bug is unique to a local Windows developer installation? I’ve postponed troubleshooting this for my local installation for many months now, but decided to take yet another plunge at it today and found this thread.

I don’t have a live site of my own yet, but used the links from the header of this blog post for testing according to the workaround from @GBJsolution, and yes, it works, but it’s strange that you have make changes with code injection in a fresh install of a local dev installation to make it work the way it should.

I started testing the cards when they began releasing them one by one in December last year and noticed this bug right away, and thought it would be fixed by the time all of the cards were released.

EDIT: For reference, here is the related GitHub issue: Cannot generate assets (cards, admin-auth, etc) on local windows install · Issue #14278 · TryGhost/Ghost · GitHub