Email.myghostblog.com SSL error

Hi,

I swear transactional email confirmation links were working.

Now when I click on confirmation link, firefox doesn’t like it:

"Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to email.myghostblog.com because this website requires a secure connection.

What can you do about it?

email.myghostblog.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Learn more…

Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for email.myghostblog.com. The certificate is only valid for mailgun.org.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

View Certificate"

The only think I can think of that i have changed since everything was working fine is the fact that I connected Stripe…

So, first, why did transactional email confirmation links work for a while, then not?
Second, how do fix the SSL issue?

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Brent

It’d be a whole lot easier to help if you shared your domain. Most likely you’ve misconfigured something.

Transactional email doesn’t use your domain—email.mydomain.com is usually associated with the bulk email API—so check your config, and make sure it uses Mailgun servers not your CNAME record for Mailgun.

i need votes on strawpoll