- What’s your URL? https://serverpro.g-s.nu/
- What version of Ghost are you using? 4.37.0
- How was Ghost installed and configured? Ghost CLI/NPM
Wha Node version, database, OS & browser are you using?
– Running on Brave.
– Hosted on a Ubuntu VPS
– MySQL Database and Latest Node Version 16.
What errors or information do you see in the console?
There are currently no errors as far as I can see.
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
At the moment I have reverted the website completely - However, when trying to change the SMTP details to work with Mailgun the whole website breaks somehow.
When changing the domain to “docs.elele.dev” it seems to work according to
Which works for a little, Until I added the Mailgun to the config;
Anyway. At the moment the emails are set to “direct”, I’m not sure how to change the Mail settings due to how the domain is set up through the service…
Receiving the “Error sending email! Error sending email: Failed to send email. Reason: Sending failed. Please check your email settings and resend the invitation.” error now when it’s under direct. But if I change it to any MailGun settings, it breaks the whole website entirely.