Wanted to provide an example for the lightbox in this topic:
But I ran into an issue instead when I tried to replace the existing image with a locally hosted one.
- What’s your URL? https://www.secareanu.com/sendy-probably-the-cheapest-self-hosted-email-marketing-solution-running-through-amazon-ses/
- What version of Ghost are you using? 2.13.2
- What configuration? Ubuntu 16.04, nginx, php 7.0
- What browser? Chrome / MacOS
- What errors or information do you see in the console? See attachment
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Edit a story made out of a big Markup card (was an import from Wordpress done in v.1) and try to edit an image link (was an image actually linked from Wordpress CDN - https://i0.wp.com/www.secareanu.com/content/images/2016/01/sendy-installation.jpg). Cannot act on the card and trying to exit it (without actually modifying anything) generates the attached error.