- Facebook Link Preview isn’t displaying correctly
- I expect the Facebook Link Preview to pull the correct image (e.g a post featured image)
Steps to Reproduce
- Grab any URL from greatcentralgazette.org
- Paste into Facebook and let it preview
- The website header logo (dark mode variant) will come through, but not the actual page’s image
- It also doesn’t read the manually set logo in General > Site Meta Data so the issue is site-wide
Re-scraped the link with Sharing Debugger - Meta for Developers and get this error:
- Inferred Property: The ‘og:image’ property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
Not familiar with Open Graph properties - any help would be greatly appreciated!
5 - ghost.org hosted