I tried to create a new instance of Ghost blog on my raspberry pi (raspbian) and I got some issues that apparently have something to do with
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to debug your issue -
- What version of Ghost are you using? 4.1.2
- What configuration? production
- What browser? -
- What errors or information do you see in the console?
# I launched this : ghost start # Output from journalctl ghost_myblog.id.service: Changing to the requested working directory failed: No such file or directory ghost_myblog.id.service: Failed at step CHDIR spawning /usr/bin/node: No such file or directory ghost_myblog.id.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=200/CHDIR ghost_myblog.id.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'. # Note that when I executed the following ll /usr/bin/node # I got this -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 41230548 mars 30 12:16 /usr/bin/node
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Ghost install as usual.
For your information, I tested the same steps (basic creation of a Ghost instance using
ghost install) on version 3.41.5 and it worked. However, it is not the case on version 4.1.2.
Would somebody have any idea on this issue ?
I am also interested to know whether other people got the same issue.
Thanks in advance and feel free to ask for more information.