Not sure where else to report this. I’m a paying ghost.io customer, but I don’t see any customer support options. Last night I was working on a draft post using a Markdown Editor card. A few days prior to that I had written about 800 words and I was pretty much finished the blog post after writing a total of 1600+ words when I went to another Markdown Editor card in the post, changed something, and suddenly the entire blog post reverted to where it was when it was just 800 words. I lost hours of work from this and there’s no way to revert!
Steps to Reproduce
I’m not entirely sure how to reproduce this, to be honest. Seems like a freak occurrence, but it has shaken my trust in the editor.
- Write a blog post draft that includes text in the normal page, as well as with 2 markdown editor cards.
- Add a bunch of text in the first and second cards.
- Leave the post to soak overnight.
- Add hundreds of characters of text in the second card and attempt to edit the first card by double clicking on it.
- The whole blog post reverts to a previous state and all of the new text in the second card is lost.
Using ghost.io with a paid subscription
How did you install Ghost?
Provide details of your host & operating system
Using ghost.io with a namecheap domain.
Whatever ghostio uses.
Browser & OS version
Chrome Version 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (arm64)
OSX Monterey 12.1
Relevant log / error output