If you’re looking for help, please provide information about your environment. If you delete this template and don’t provide any information, your topic will be closed.
If you aren’t running the latest version of Ghost, the first thing we will ask you to do is update to the latest version of Ghost.
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to help you
- What version of Ghost are you using? If it’s not the latest, please update Ghost first before opening your topic
- How was Ghost installed and configured?
- What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using?
- What errors or information do you see in the console?
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
My url is http://ppnews.cf
I use node version 12.x
Ghost is not showing any errors at all
To reproduce the error basically visit ppnews.cf
I installed the latest version of ghost and installed it after some trial and error
When it comes to starting,
I did every step and had no problems but when I try to open it in my browser it redirects me to nginx or just completely block off the connection when using :2368 at the end
I hope this is enough info and I’m happy to provide more