If you’re looking for help, please provide information about your environment. If you delete this template and don’t provide any information, your topic will be closed.
If you aren’t running the latest version of Ghost, the first thing we will ask you to do is update to the latest version of Ghost.
- What’s your URL? https://songsofwar.us/
- What version of Ghost are you using? 3.29.1
- How was Ghost installed and configured? I used Digital Oceans setup thing.
- What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using? Ubuntu 18.04 and I am using Chrome, latest.
- What errors or information do you see in the console?
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://hnmpcagpplmpfojmgmnngilcnanddlhb/browser-polyfill.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
(index):1 Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
Honestly I am not sure. I just got through finally getting emails to send to users (in promotions for some reason on gmail) yet now I am having another weird issue that I have no idea how it happened. Basically after you put your email in and click on the sign in link in your email, clicking on the account icon and then “My account” will tell you that you are not subscribed and will then present you with 2 plans?! I have never enabled such a feature and even have the “free accounts” option enabled? Also there is a [Free Post] icon appearing to all of my articles! Does anyone know how to fix this? Could it be my theme “Lyra”? Any help would be appreciated! Thank You! <3