Hi - I’m trying to get my admin panel set up and trying to use the Ghost Desktop app with it. The Desktop App doesn’t recognize my url as being valid - even though web browsers do. Additionally, I can’t find (I’m sure this is an id10t error) the admin panel at all. I can reach my github pages just fine & I can push and pull files using the GitHub Desktop app. I just can’t connect using the Ghost desktop app.
I got the following error from the log file for the Ghost Desktop App (this is from a log file)
“Checking if http://audientmusic.github.io/Ghost/ghost/ is Ghost”
It seems as though it’s looking for the installation in a subfolder/repository?
Also, I can’t seem to get the editor from the site, either. I have the Ghost-Admin folder install at the same folder level as Ghost.
Any help would be appreciated.
- What’s your URL? audientmusic.github.io/Ghost
- What version of Ghost are you using? 2.21.0
- What configuration? local use dev
- What browser? Safari/Chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console? see above
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?