I want to evaluate the ghost software, but haven’t luck to access the Ghost Admin Page. When I want to create the admin user I always get a BadRequestError
BadRequestError: Request made from incorrect origin. Expected ‘http://localhost:3001’ received ‘’.
I have this problem with a local installation with npm and also with the docker image.
What am I doing wrong?
- What’s your URL? http://localhost:2368/ghost
- What version of Ghost are you using? 3.1
- What configuration? Default after installation
- What browser? Firefox/Vivaldi
- What errors or information do you see in the console?
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Follow the installation instruction for local installation on Ubuntu and create the admin user