If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? https://codruvrabie.eu/
- What version of Ghost are you using? Latest, 3.22.1
- How was Ghost installed and configured? Manually, on Ubuntu 18.04
- What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using? 10.21.0, MacOS, Chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console? None
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Not sure, it’s a pretty standard Ghost install with Nubia theme. What appeared new was that after latest Ghost update, the members area disappeared from the admin and the posts were all private, even though the Members feature in Labs was disabled since a long time ago.
If i switched to Casper, posts are visible fully again, but the Members area in admin is still missing.