So this isn’t entirely specific to Ghost but this community is filled with smart, knowledgeable and helpful developers so I hope nobody minds me asking here
I want to embed a form or widget on a Ghost website that allows people in a club to book one of several meeting rooms in 1hr increments (so a minimum of 1hr up to anything like 6 or 8hrs). I could use Formspree to simply have people submit requests to book a room, however I’m looking to embed something more sophisticated, if possible, that shows people what times and dates are available etc.
Ideally, the process would go something like:
- User arrives on booking page.
- Selects which room they are wanting to book.
- Sees a calendar with dates that have times available to book and chooses a date.
- Then sees a list of available times and can select one or more hours for their booking.
- They type in their name and email address (assuming SSO with Ghost members is not possible?).
- Ideally, they then make payment for their booking via Stripe at the hourly room rate (but this is not essential) and then receive an email confirming their booking. This time then automatically becomes unavailable for others to book.
Does anybody have suggestions? I have had a good, long look around the internet but everything I find seems to be designed for people wanting to schedule a meeting with an individual.