Need help, not getting the date in jamstack starters

If you’re looking for help, please provide information about your environment. If you delete this template and don’t provide any information, your topic will be closed.

If you aren’t running the latest version of Ghost, the first thing we will ask you to do is update to the latest version of Ghost.

And

• How was Ghost installed and configured?
    Currently using DigitalPress for my backend.
  • What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using?
    Node - 16.5.0 (development), 14.16.0 (production); pretty sure the issue is unrelated to database or browser; Linux (both local and prod)
  • What errors or information do you see in the console?
    The ghost site deploys properly and eleventy (or gatsby before it) throws no errors in building.
  • What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
    Pull a jamstack starter repo, change the environment variables to your site. Doubt I really did much else that might lead to the issue.

The issue is that I don’t see the published dates on my blog, even though it’s there in the official 11ty demo (https://eleventy.ghost.io/). It’s somehow not there in the Gatsby demo (3-link limit reached) which is similar to my situation, but I presume it can’t be because my custom integration is still named ‘Gatsby’? The dates load fine on my backend blog.

Is there anything I’m missing? It’s kinda important to load dates there, to the point that I might just put them in the post by hand as a workaround. But I wish to know how to fix it or make the behaviour to show publishing dates more aggressive.

Thanks in advance.

Nevermind, fixed the issue. So, this is how I did it.

Add a new variable post.published_on in eleventy.js (to not interfere with other stuff)

post.published_on = new Date(post.published_at).toLocaleDateString('en-GB', { day: 'numeric', month: 'long', year: 'numeric', });

Then, call it using <span>{{ post.published_on }}</span> as needed in the templates (card and post layouts). A bit patchy solution, but it does what I need it to do.