If you’re looking for help, please provide information about your environment. If you delete this template and don’t provide any information, your topic will be closed.
If you aren’t running the latest version of Ghost, the first thing we will ask you to do is update to the latest version of Ghost.
- Wishup Blog This is the easiest way for others to help you
- 2.22.3 If it’s not the latest, please update Ghost first before opening your topic
- How was Ghost installed and configured?
- What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using?
- What errors or information do you see in the console?
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
ISSUE: I have been facing an issue with the “publishing dates” of our blogs. The dates of the blogs are being automatically changed to any random date often resulting in a lot of the blogs showing the same published date.