@DavidDarnes - sorry about that. Let me try again.
- URL: https://texasplenty.com.
- Ghost Version: 3.21.0
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (AWS Lightsail)
- MySQL 5.7.30 (AWS Lightsail)
- Static IP through AWS Lightsail
- DNS managed via Cloudflare
- Browser: Google Chrome 83.0.4103.119
- Error Messages: None
- Reproducibility: Create a Ghost post and upload either JPG or PNG images. Then try to send a test email to convert the post to email format. The resulting images will be distorted. The issue seems most acute with graphs or charts. This active post renders poorly.
Has anyone else run into this issue? If I knew where the email format lived, perhaps I could fiddle with it to fix the issue.