Not able to login in to ghost account server

hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue we are facing with our Ghost CMS, specifically regarding the administrative account. We are unable to log in to the administrative account as it was created by a former employee, Jiatao (Jason), who has since left our organisation. While we still have access to the associated email address (jiatao@pingpongx.com), we are unable to reset the password please check the attached screenshot for the same server error os their.

We are currently planning to upgrade our Ghost CMS to a higher version, but unfortunately, we are unable to proceed without administrative access. Whenever we attempt to log in, we encounter a server error preventing us from accessing the administrative dashboard. We have made several attempts to resolve the issue internally, but our efforts have been unsuccessful thus far.

We kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter and providing us with a solution to regain administrative access to our Ghost CMS. If there is any information or additional details you require from our side, please let us know, and we will be more than happy to provide them promptly.

Ghost CMS has been a reliable and efficient content management system for our organisation, and we are keen to continue using it. Therefore, we hope that you can help us overcome this hurdle and enable us to upgrade to a higher version smoothly.

We appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to your prompt response. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

URL: India News and Blog - PingPong
Version** 3.16.1
Environment** production
Database** mysql
Mail** Direct

This must be frustrating.

I may be having Deja Vue as well.

I may be having Deja Vue as well.

Do you have root access on the server? If not, I think your best option is to copy the content to. New install.

Thank for the help is that possible find a guidance how to do it.

Where is the server hosted? Your best option is probably via the hosting company.

yes tech team have access of toot can you help what to do next any guide or video will also work

If you have a tech team, & they have root access. it’s a straightforward process for your tech team,

They have to log in to the db using a terminal or phpmyadmin, & update the target user password from the users table.

For your ref: here is a link https://www.geekinsta.com/how-to-reset-ghost-password/

Edit

1 Like

Thanks Lot this works