Unable to login Access Administrative Account in Ghost CMS (Server Failed issue )

hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue we are facing with our Ghost CMS, specifically regarding the administrative account. We are unable to log in to the administrative account as it was created by a former employee, Jiatao (Jason), who has since left our organisation. While we still have access to the associated email address (jiatao@pingpongx.com), we are unable to reset the password please check the attached screenshot for the same server error os their.

We are currently planning to upgrade our Ghost CMS to a higher version, but unfortunately, we are unable to proceed without administrative access. Whenever we attempt to log in, we encounter a server error preventing us from accessing the administrative dashboard. We have made several attempts to resolve the issue internally, but our efforts have been unsuccessful thus far.

We kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter and providing us with a solution to regain administrative access to our Ghost CMS. If there is any information or additional details you require from our side, please let us know, and we will be more than happy to provide them promptly.

Ghost CMS has been a reliable and efficient content management system for our organisation, and we are keen to continue using it. Therefore, we hope that you can help us overcome this hurdle and enable us to upgrade to a higher version smoothly.

We appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to your prompt response. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

URL: India News and Blog - PingPong
Version** 3.16.1
Environment** production
Database** mysql
Mail** Direct

image link:

If you don’t receive an password reset message in the designated mailbox, then you’ll need access to the web server via SSH, and MySQL.

Do you have these credentials? If so, there are resources online, and most likely, in this forum, too. (I’m just out, so can’t look right now.)

i am not much techie can you help me into this please.
Dont have credentials but have access email id: > jiatao@pingpongx.com
but unable to reset the password via ghosr UI option from this URL Ghost Admin

i dont have password so not able to login via SSH and MySql

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to assist if you don’t have root access to the web server. You’ll need to contact your previous employee, or seek commercial services. You could try making a request in Marketplace.

1 Like

Hi team can you please help into this please Marketplace

1 Like

You need to post a new request in Marketplace.

Hi out tech team have access of the root now can you help how to reset the password any video or guide for the same.

Try one of these approaches …

https://blog.tekspace.io/how-to-reset-ghost-blog-admin-user-password/amp/