- What version of Ghost are you using? - V4.3.3 (latest).
- What configuration? - All defaults.
- Theme? - The default theme, Casper.
- Any theme edits? - No.
- What browser? - Tried on Edge, Chrome and Safari.
- What errors or information do you see in the console? - None
- How did you install Ghost? - I followed this guide, I don’t have multiple ghost installations on my VPS though, so I ignored everything in the guide after you get the first ghost blog installed. I have one Ghost installation, and a discourse server. mysite.com hosts the ghost blog and forum.mysite.com hosts the discourse forum (naturally, mysite is a fake url).
When I go to preview a post in Ghost, I get a blank preview window. This applies to the desktop + mobile preview options. The email preview option works. This applies to the default example posts too, it’s not just my test posts.
If I click the “open in new tab” button, the preview displays as expected.
This is what the preview looks like:
Everything else on the blog seems to be working just fine, like posting articles, along with all the sample posts, which are displaying correctly on the main site.
Has anyone encountered this before? Any advice on how I can proceed? If I’ve left out any pertinent information, I’d be happy to divulge.