This one is for the geeks :-p Have some of you considered compile Ghost as a binary? I know the CLI manage the heavy installation part for us, but I can’t resist the idea of having Ghost to run as a single binary file.
Simple CLI for compiling a Node.js module into a single file,
together with all its dependencies, gcc-style.
- Publish minimal packages to npm
- Only ship relevant app code to serverless environments
- Don’t waste time configuring bundlers
- Generally faster bootup time and less I/O overhead
- Compiled language-like experience (e.g.: