Saima - minimal Ghost 3 blog theme light and dark mode

Hello everyone,
I am excited to announce my new Ghost theme Saima

This theme is designed with a minimal approach and for good reading experience. It brings focus of your user directly to the content you write. It has user select able dark and light mode. Let your user choose what they want.

Home page intro

In demo it looks like a personal site, but you can add any intro text and any type of image

Blog post list

Membership subscription plan

Tag archive

Author archive

Dark mode

:white_check_mark: View Saima Live Demo

:white_check_mark: Purchase Saima

Have you any question? Always feel free to ask me. I will try my best to answer.
Hope you like this theme.

Thank you
Biswajit Saha

4 Likes

The theme looks so refreshing to eye

1 Like

Good work on the theme, it looks very nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome theme ! Would it be possible to adapt the index.hbs to have a more news/magazine-like home ? Do you offer this kind of customizations ?

I mostly into product development. I do not do many customization work. But there are many people on this forum or on freelance marketplaces, who do customization work.
The development version ( SCSS files and gulp file) also included in the theme. So you or your developer can work on it to customize the theme.

@inoryum, @MichaelBrooks Thank you very much.

You are most welcome

Thanks a lot for your answer ; last question : is it based on a framework (like bootstrap ou foundation) ?

No, its built on much simpler and smaller custom grid, The grid system only contains 12 column custom grid. nothing else.

1 Like

Hello, I like the the Saima theme, It’s actually what I was looking for 3 months ago when I purchase another theme (Nurui, from Fueko Team).

I’m currently using Nurui, but since the week when I made the setup in the theme, I have concerns, and I decided to CHANGE to Saima, but I DO WILL NEED A feeeew help with some customizations.

Although I still have some concerns with Nurui Theme, It’s undeniable the HUGE amount of help that Fueko Team gave me in order to customize for me.

If you could help me with just feeew tweaks I need, I will be happy to purchase the theme!

Can you do this?

It won’t take you more than 1 hour of work at most.

Well Nurui is indeed a very good theme and one of the best seller in marketplace.

Anyways, I am always happy to help. But could you tell me exactly what change you want before purchase. Because I can not promise you that I could make every customization you want to have.

Also, I think open forum is not the best place to have one to one conversation, specifically which conversation will not help others. Feel free to DM me.

Another thing, my next reply will be late because its 2:20 at night here.

the theme looks great, love the block codes!

Cool looking theme, I’m looking one for my personal blog - this might just fit the bill. I like the fact that it is really fast! There might be some need to customize the footer into two columns on mobile - hope you can help with that.