Send multiple articles in same email

To make sure users do not get overwhelmed, I would love to get a “email builder” where you can basically link multiple articles in 1 go so your email will be an actual newsletter with “cards” to multiple articles posted on the website in the last week or month for example.

If I follow correctly, an idea topic which closely parallels what you’re after has already been set up for this. Difference being, instead of being based on a selection of tags and/or authors, it appears that you’re after all posts being included by default in the recap newsletter / digest. I presume building what’s mentioned below would by default include the option for what you’re after. You’re more than welcome to add your vote :slightly_smiling_face:

Otherwise, and as we’re unsure if such a thing will ever be built into the platform, @Cathy_Sarisky has queried if people would be interested in paying for this functionality to be built. Feel free to add your two cents if you’d like.

This is super important for me as well. When I first got started with Ghost, it was really confusing that we wouldn’t be able to do it, because it felt like a natural way of managing a blog and newsletter: write a bunch of blog post, and at some point send a newsletter with all of the recent/relevant posts–rather than a newsletter per post, which like @Thom_Knepper said, can easily get overwhelming or even spammy for our subscribers.

1 Like