Simply - Theme has a fresh design and is looking pretty elegant

For the membership page I will create a very customizable page where you can change parts of the page from the dashboard of Ghost.

3 Likes

Hey @ariznaf, already wrote to @GodoFredoNinja regarding this matter.

I’ve done exactly as it reads under Change Theme Color but I can’t get it to work. As you can see on below snippet it doesn’t change the top menu to a green background and it does purely change the link color to green.

Did this ever happened to you? If it did and you know the fix, could you share it? Otherwise, we can always wait for the theme creator to reply.

Hola @ricapachanga @ariznaf

Gracias por ponerte en contacto con mi persona.

Acabo de revisar tu correo y ahora tu nueva mención en el foro de Ghost.

Acabo de terminal de crear el nuevo Mockup para Simply. Esta nueva versión tendrá soporte para membresía y viene con muchas características nuevas. En mis tiempos libres iniciare a realizar la codificación sera un código mas ordenado y entendible.

Comentarios

Para añadir los comentarios tienes que editar el archivo que acabas de mencionar partials/article/article-comments.hbs

Remplaza todo el código por este de aquí

<div id="post-comments" class="post-comments js-comments u-bgColorGrayLight u-paddingTop30 u-paddingBottom30 u-contentTitle">
    <div class="u-container u-maxWidth740">
        {{!-- hyvor Comments --}}
        <div id="hyvor-talk-view"></div>
    </div>
</div>

{{#contentFor "scripts"}}
<script type="text/javascript">
    var HYVOR_TALK_WEBSITE = YOUR_WEBSITE_ID; // DO NOT CHANGE THIS
    var HYVOR_TALK_CONFIG = {
        url: "{{url absolute="true"}}",
        id: "ghost-{{comment_id}}"
    };
</script>
<script async type="text/javascript" src="//talk.hyvor.com/web-api/embed"></script>
{{/contentFor}}

Asegúrese de reemplazar YOUR_WEBSITE_ID en el código con su ID de sitio web

Mira la documentación aquí. https://talk.hyvor.com/documentation/installation/ghost-install

Cambiar el color del header

Para añadir color al fondo del header tienes que añadir un poco de estilos

<link href="/assets/styles/theme/green.css" rel="stylesheet">

<style>
    .header { background-color: #026401; border-bottom: none }
    .u-menu-color a { color: #B5DDA8 }
    .u-menu-color a.nav-current, .u-menu-color a:hover { color: #fff !important }
    .menu-burger span { background-color: #B5DDA8}
    .menu-burger:hover span { background-color: #fff }
</style>
1 Like

Hi @ricapachanga

The images are not being cut. You only reduce the size by respecting its proportions.

All the images are not the same size some are very long others are very high.

In the post, the images are covered and aligned in the center.

With the styles you can play by aligning the images up or down

<style>
  .story-img {object-position: top !important;}
</style>
2 Likes

this is a great, great theme! keep it up

abrazos

Hi @GodoFredoNinja! Really loving the theme.
I would really appreciate it if you could help me out on my post: Replacing author underneath post with “Read Article” - help?

Hi @GodoFredoNinja and community.

Does anybody know if there’s a quick way to change the whole font used in this theme?

I want to start using Atkinson Hyperlegible and I’ve uploaded the .ttf file via the theme, this is now situated on /font/ created under the assets folder.

Is there a quick way to replace the font in the whole theme via CSS?

Many thanks in advance.

Hello,

This is a great theme! I don’t know if @GodoFredoNinja is still around, but I took the liberty of porting his Theme to React/Gatsby so that it can be used for super-fast static blog generation, while using Ghost as headless CMS.
You can check the demo or go straight to the repo if you are interested!

Are you will update theme?

Oh my god. You saved my day. :heart_eyes:

My website is a news website and we are publishing 3-7 posts in a day. Do we need to make the build every time we are publishing a post?

Yes, that’s how static generation works. But the builds are rather quick, so 3-7 posts a day should not be an issue.

Do you have any capability to create a React/Next.js version of this one?

No, sorry, I’m not planning on that.

Ohh nice theme, I am bookmarking this as I am a newbie and I like it, os I may use it later <3

hello! I have opened an issue on gihub, however, maybe here the answer might be quicker:

1. Dark theme logo - when following the instructions I get blue square with question mark. The logo was added to the archive.

2. And I have noticed that in personal homepage the hamburger menu on mobile is far right, out of the edge of the screen. Any fix?

I’ve figured out hamburger menu issue - the logo was too big! got rid of search bar and played around with logo sag size and voila. However, dark mode logo problem persists… :frowning:

You are right. You can also see these ghost themes

Hi GodoFredo

I’m trying to make the title disappear so that it doesn’t block the banner. What’s the best way to do that? Moving the title text to the right is also acceptable. Thank you!

Charles

Bumping. Does anyone know how I can make this work?