Theme With Courses

Is the bright Theme currently the only theme that caters for post content becoming courses? It looks great but just wondering if that element was specific to the theme or if available on say source or other TP themes?

There is no special support for courses in Ghost. Themes can provide a separate layout, but they’re really just showing ghost posts. There’s no LMS functionality.

If you have a theme you otherwise like, a routes file that puts tagged courses on a separate url is easy to do.

@weemediahq There are few themes that claim to have mini courses (Braun, Learn). But I haven’t found solid themes with a core course focus. I do not know if it would be too technical to build. I considered Bright, but their url structure seemed a bit too long tbh. I myself am working on a ā€˜course’ (just a course not a theme lol) with a dedicated course page that links out to other lessons/chapters. That’s the only solution I have found so far.

I’ve developed my theme with a strong focus on courses and SEO. You can check out the demo course page to see it in action.

Hi.

I actually purchased Bright and think it is one of THE BEST themes on the marketplace and I’m working my way through courses.

As for the URL structure, - co concerns whatsoever. It’s quite perfect TBH.

Granted there are no stats on the courses, but I don’t care for that as folk will be on a subscription to access them.

So I’m all good as far as this question goes!

Developer is also very helpful and receptive!

@weemediahq Could you share your link so that I can check it out? :slight_smile:

@weemediahq I’ve browsed every theme in the Marketplace (surprised I found no Search bar), and found no ā€œBrightā€ theme - could it have changed name?
How is your site feeling for course setup; could we see? Thanks

The Theme developer was a one hit wonder. Launched I think last May, then come late 2025 they said tey were shutting things down come January and gave 6 months notice then very swiftly left the room. No reason for it either. So right now I’m not using the theme, as no support. They took everything down. All very odd, but that’s developers for you. LOL. Sadly can’t help any further as a result. The theme however at the time was out the park, so a crying shame.