- What’s your URL? taubin.cc
- What version of Ghost are you using? 2.1.0
- What browser? Firefox and chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console? Uh-oh! Trouble reaching the Unsplash API, please check your connection
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Attempt to insert a photo with unsplash
For some reason, all of the images on my site have disappeared off and on, and when I attempt to create a new post, or edit an old one with photos from unsplash, I receive the following error:
Uh-oh! Trouble reaching the Unsplash API, please check your connection
I don’t have any firewall blocking this, and it’s been happening on and off since the update to ghost 2. I’m not sure what the issue is that’s causing this, or how to even begin trying to fix it, but any help would be greatly appreciated.