API Documentation to declare which fields return null

It would be awesome if the documentation for the Content and Admin APIs declared which fields could return null. I know most probably will be able to but it would be great to know exactly what is expected behaviour from the API. :slightly_smiling_face:

I am currently writing a .net library to interact with the Ghost APIs and want to mark particular parameters nullable if they can return this.

Sounds like an interesting project @hevey. Are you using the API with our JavaScript library? Not sure if you’ve seen but we have a helper library that goes alongside it to help with getting and formatting content coming from our API. Might be helpful for you: https://ghost.org/docs/api/v3/javascript/sdk/#helpers

No I am not @DavidDarnes. I will check it out.

The project is the first step to use ghost content in a Blazor app and will be open source. Happy to share more when complete if there is an appropriate place on the forums for that type of discussion.

Absolutely! Always great to see what people in the community have built with Ghost :sparkles: