We’re using a setup where our frontend is implemented in Gatsby and back-end is Ghost. Our writers are confused because they now see 3 different styles for articles:
- when they write in Ghost’s editor
- when previewed inside Ghost’s Casper theme
- when rendered in Gatsby using blog’s styles
I want to provide Medium like experience for them where what your write is what you see. Hence I’m thinking about two approaches:
- customizing Ghost’s editor
- building a custom editor based on some open-source project and using Admin API to communicate with Ghost
I assume the second approach would require a lot more efforts, but I’m not sure if customizing Ghost editor is something that is easy to do? Any guidance and thoughts on that are highly appreciated.