If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? Running on localhost
- What version of Ghost are you using? 3.11.0 ~ Latest Version
- What configuration? Default - it’s a fresh install
- What browser? Chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console? No errors in the console, however I get error 500 that ‘casper’ theme was not found but in that same folder I have a default theme. If I name it ‘casper’ it works smoothly. But how do I change the configuration to make it detect a different theme other than ‘casper’?
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Create a fresh install and change ‘casper’ theme name to something else.
Hey guys, so basically I am struggling with getting another theme loaded because it’s not called ‘casper’, where does one change the configuration for that?
Thank you very much.