When loading my site after upgrading to Ghost 2 I’m noticing significant load times and it seems to be on initial load & routing that’s the issue. I’m seeing a 8+ second TTFB(Time to first byte) and 20+ second full load. If you view a URL on that same server that doesn’t route through ghost, it loads in 20-80ms so I believe it’s a ghost slowness issue. Is there a way to get to the bottom of what is going on?
- What’s your URL? http://coreysnyder.me/
- Server: Amazon T2.micro. Canonical, Ubuntu, 16.04 LTS, amd64 xenial image
- What version of Ghost are you using? 2.21.0
- What configuration? Standard
- What browser? Chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console? None
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Load the site and view the TTYL