If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to debug your issue: https://www.communicationaccess.ninja/
- What version of Ghost are you using?: latest
- What configuration?: not sure what this means but nginx and Ubuntu 16 LTS, 1 CPU and 3 GB RAM (plus about 2-3 GB swap SSD)
- What browser?: all
- What errors or information do you see in the console?: not sure what to look for
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? : load page, refresh to avoid local cache. Sometimes it takes 1-2 seconds to load, often it reaches 10 seconds. Checking resources, it doesn’t seem like it’s using much of the VPS, barely any RAM and is not maxing out a CPU. Hosted at NFP Hosting. I did a self install and I’m not a server admin but I think it went okay.
I did a Pingdom test and it shows long periods of “waiting.” The current site is very small and simple (trying out everything before it goes live. Sort of a soft launch for now).
Edit: ALSO, I’m using CloudFlare CDN/DNS so I really didn’t expect any speed issues with so little in the site. Especially considering it could cache it very easily.