If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? Digitalmisfit.uk
- What version of Ghost are you using? 2.0.3
- What configuration? Digital ocean pre configured droplet
- What browser chrome desktop/mobile
- What errors or information do you see in the console?
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
So I’ve installed ghost via digital ocean using the preconfigured droplet.
It’s installed to /var/www/ghost but I’m still seeing the default landing page.
If I got it via the server IP the install shows just fine.
I’ve noticed that there is a html directory inside of the www dir, could that be the issue?