Have you, like me, been wishing you could edit your blog on the go, but the ghost editor says mobile editing isn’t supported? Well if you have an iOS device (sorry, I’m not an Android developer), you’re in luck! Today I published the first version of my Ghost Publisher app. It’s open source, just like Ghost, and is available on any iOS device running iOS 13 or later.
- Markdown editing and preview
- Image upload and Unsplash search
- Automatic draft saving
- Publishing options, including email and scheduling posts
- Feature images (either from your device or via Unsplash)
- Custom slugs, tags, authors, and excerpts