If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to debug your issue: https://www.codruvrabie.eu/
- What version of Ghost are you using? Latest / 2.19
- What configuration? Ubuntu 16.04, nginx, node 8.15.1
- What browser? Chrome / MacOS
- What errors or information do you see in the console? Don’t see much, but also don’t know how and where to look more precisely
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Just load the site, scroll around and then try to open one of the articles on the front page. The site will freeze momentarily (CPU gets high) and after a few seconds it will become responsive again.
Basically I have a former Blogspot blog of a friend of mine that’s been imported into Wordpress and then imported into Ghost. I had these freezes on the Blogspot site as well and I assume it’s something about the content (some embed that’s hanging/freezing) rather than an issue with Ghost itself (not having this kind of behavior in other sites running on Ghost on the same server and with the same config).
If someone has a couple of minutes to check the performance tab of the console (I recorded a snapshot and saw a YouTube video that looked suspicious but I wasn’t able to identify the culprit) and if I could get a hint on where to look it would be hugely appreciated.