- I cannot save any settings/update I make in the Membership section.
- I tried to update the “Free members settings signe up” (description, benefits), as when I click on the “Save” button, it turns red and says “Retry”
- Same thing when I try to customize the Signup Portal
Steps to Reproduce
- Update the Free member description and benefits
- hit the “save” button.
How did you install Ghost?
Provide details of your host & operating system
Browser & OS version
Chrome, Version 109.0.5414.121
Relevant log / error output
Welcome to the Ghost community, @florian.m13h.
I’ve moved your post to #help, since you’ve neither completed the relevant information to submit a bug report nor demonstrated that this isn’t a system configuration error.
For the community to assist, please describe your setup in more detail. It’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to debug your issue
- What version of Ghost are you using?
- What configuration?
- What browser?
- What errors or information do you see in the console?
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
Hey @mjw, thanks for your answer.
- What version of Ghost are you using? 5.35.1
- What configuration? I don’t understand the question
- What browser? Chrome Version 109.0.5414.121
- What errors or information do you see in the console? the “Save” Button turns red when I hit on it, and displays “Retry”
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Go to the Membership settings, try modyfin the “free” tier and hit save
To access the console, press F12 and look for the console tab. :). That error message might be informative!
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.