Issues with Digital Ocean

I know this is a long shot, but I have absolutely no idea what to do. My blog has been working fine for a few years now. Running on Digital Ocean and keeping up-to-date mostly with Ghost releases.

I’m getting all sorts of errors right now and I really have no idea where to start.

If anyone has the experience, and a little time, can someone please help

FYI, happy to pay anyone for their time!

Some of the errors I’m seeing in the console.

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 520 () (index.js, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: The operation couldn’t be completed. (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 303.)
[Error] Failed to load resource: The operation couldn’t be completed. (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 303.)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 524 () (the-rookies-fzd.jpg, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 524 () (12-final_tall_2_color-v2-2.jpg, line 0)

Looks like it might be a cloudflare problem.

Login to cloudflare and on the DNS section, turn the orange cloud to grey next to your server A record for your server IP address.

Try to load the page of your site.

Check the server error logs if still having a problem.

Thanks for your help. After a lot of investigating, it ended up being DigitalOcean. Even though there status page was saying there weren’t any issues, there were. Site is back and working as expected.

Gave me a good enough scare to test my backup systems which passed the test :slight_smile:

2 Likes