Issues with email config

Hi,
I have Ghost installed on a Digital Ocean droplet.
I have configured the SMTP in the config.production.json file and entered the API keys and domain in the newsletter section of my blog as well.

I am facing two issues:

1. I am not being able to change the email address for the newsletter. Every time I try to do so, I get this error.
    Settings-Members-Long-Reads
  2. No one is being able to signup for my newsletter. Every time someone tries to signup, they get this error:
    Long-Read-In-depth-articles-from-Index-Daily

How can I resolve this issue?

I have configured the SMTP in the config.production.json file and entered the API keys and domain in the newsletter section of my blog as well.

The API keys from where?

Both of those issues are with transactional email which is the settings in config.production.json and not related to the newsletter bulk email settings.

Sounds like something isn’t right with your config. If you check your site’s logs you should get more information on what’s going wrong.

MailGun API keys

I am trying to access logs in my Digital Ocean droplet it is asking for a sudo password. I have tried with my password, this is not working. Can you help me to find my sudo password?

You will need to know the password, it won’t be available anywhere to find. You can try resetting the root password using DigitalOcean’s control panel and then log in as root to modify other user passwords if needed.