Mail Flagger - Mailgun tracking and analytics

favicon-32x32 Mail Flagger

We are happy to announce the launch of Mail Flagger. A Mailgun email tracking and analysis platform for bloggers, developers and entrepreneurs. Monitor your member email engagement without modifications to your Ghost website. Mail Flagger integrates directly with Mailgun via API.

Features Include:

• Store messages sent via Mailgun
  • Monitor email event activity
  • Dashboard
  • Easily group all events by recipient
  • View multiple Mailgun domains seamlessly

gh-frontpage

Dashboard

Events Activity Feed

Recipients View

In Closing

I’m not just the creator of Mail Flagger I’m a user. I’m using Mail Flagger for several Ghost websites and all my Laravel projects.

There is a free tier for people starting out. Feel free to reach out and all feedback is welcome.

Best!

Sergio
info @ mailflagger.com
MailFlagger.com

3 Likes

Awesome tool. I will give it a try.
Keep up the good work

Looks like this tool is awesome! I’m just wondering what exactly the “100 emails” in the free tier means?

An email here is referring to a message sent by Mailgun. A message can have a single recipient or multiple recipients. For instance a message with multiple recipients like a published post emailed to all members is counted as 1 email.

Thanks for your question,

Sergio

1 Like

This is fantastic! Will try it and make a review for sure.

Nice. Thanks for answering.

Hi @srg, does this support custom domains?

Hi Ben

Yes. If you are referring to custom domains using Mailgun to send emails.

No. If you are referring to hosting your own mail server.

Thanks for your interest,

srg

@srg I gave it a little test last night (around 3am, so forgive me if I have overlooked something simple) but when I added my API key in, it only pulled the sandbox domain in (mailgun default).

I’ll look into it. It may be because of Mailgun EU region for domain.

1 Like

We are happy to announce that we now offer full support for EU region Mailgun domains!

1 Like