Member Sign Up Issue

I am testing Membership on my site and I am experiencing a strange issue:

• Mailgun is configured correctly (both the test email and subscription magic link email are received by users)
  • When a user clicks on the magic link, they are redirected back to the website where it says sign-up was successful
  • The user is not added to the members table
  • Users can be manually added via the admin console.

• What’s your URL? stuart.wtf
  • What version of Ghost are you using?
Ghost-CLI version: 1.13.1
Ghost version: 3.13.1
  • What configuration? Digital Ocean/Nginx/Cloudflare
  • What browser? Safari/Chrome/Edge
  • What errors or information do you see in the console? The only error from ghost log is this warning:
WARN Cookie ghost-members-ssr not found
  • What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Try to sign-up.

There are no errors in the browser console.

I tried signing up to your site for free and haven’t received an email.

Have you set the “Allow free member signup” option?’"

EDIT:

Scrap that! just took a while to come through!

But it looks like the Set-Cookie header isn’t coming back - I would guess that whichever webserver/proxy/cdn you are using is stripping them out!

That seems to be the issue but I lost patience trying to find where the issue was and transferred to Ghost(Pro)!

I’m getting this issue in my logs for my Ghost (self-hosted) blog too. Do you have any recommendations on how to resolve this?

I’m using Cloudflare, but not sure what I would need to do in order to fix this.

FYI - my blog is https://ghostpi.pro. It’s running on a Raspberry Pi via Docker and has Let’s Encrypt with NGINX enabled. Cloudflare is added for CDN protection.