I am testing Membership on my site and I am experiencing a strange issue:
- Mailgun is configured correctly (both the test email and subscription magic link email are received by users)
- When a user clicks on the magic link, they are redirected back to the website where it says sign-up was successful
- The user is not added to the
- Users can be manually added via the admin console.
- What’s your URL? stuart.wtf
- What version of Ghost are you using?
Ghost-CLI version: 1.13.1 Ghost version: 3.13.1
- What configuration? Digital Ocean/Nginx/Cloudflare
- What browser? Safari/Chrome/Edge
- What errors or information do you see in the console? The only error from
ghost logis this warning:
WARN Cookie ghost-members-ssr not found
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Try to sign-up.
There are no errors in the browser console.