Newsletter email address

If you’re looking for help, please provide information about your environment. If you delete this template and don’t provide any information, your topic will be closed.

If you aren’t running the latest version of Ghost, the first thing we will ask you to do is update to the latest version of Ghost.

• What’s your URL? gr36.com
  • What version of Ghost are you using? 3.40.5

And

• How was Ghost installed and configured? Digital ocean droplet
    -** What errors or information do you see in the console? ** None
  • ** What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? ** When changing email address for newsletters in labs, any value meters returns to the value it was upon opening. In my case noreply@gr36.com.

I seem to be unable to change the support nor the newsletter email address. I can edit these, but when saving this it returns to the previous state.

Just for the sake of confirming it, are you clicking on these sneaky buttons after changing the email? Saving the settings won’t work unless you hit the ‘Update support address’ and ‘Update newsletter address’ buttons.

Jesus Christ I feel so dumb!

My eyes just went to the big blue button and that was it!

I have faced the same issue and hence I had a feeling that you were also missing it.

I think that Ghost devs should address this because this is more of a design flaw.