- What’s your URL? blog.themesh.eu
- What version of Ghost are you using? latest
- How was Ghost installed and configured? professional developer on a dedicated vserver. It’s installed on a subdomain.
- What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using? latest, not browser related
- What errors or information do you see in the console? not console related
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? search on google a specific title of the blog.
I’ve a problem with ghost; while the site seems to work perfectly fine, posts title in Google Search are not shown correctly.
Google indicize the posts, but always with the name of the blog, not with the title of the post, as would normally do. Do you have an idea why ?
For example if i look for the exact title of one of my posts for example
“Digital therapies: the new horizon of modern medicine” blog.themesh.eu i can find the result, but it’s shown the title of the main domain, with the info on the site, and then the title, as it was a meta description
In the meta data field, i correctly added the meta title and the meta description.
I know that google can change the title as it wants, but i suppose that there’s some sort of bad configurations, so that google robots can’t understand what is the real title of the post.