- What’s your URL? https://blog.puregrips.com/rss/
- What version of Ghost are you using? 3.0.2
- What configuration? Standard
- What browser? Chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console? Internal server error 500
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Run the rss feed through a validation tool
I have been using our RSS feed to import blogs to our website for a few months now and it has been working fine. I noticed however that the last couple of post did not sync over. Then now when I check the feed it is giving a generic 500 error. Has anyone else see this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.