Please note: I am really new at this and therefore my technical knowledge isn’t great. It is modest at best.
- Web: merecivilian.com
- Ghost v3.22.1
- Installed on DigitalOcean using 1 click marketplace
- Cloudflare also being used - bypassing merecivilian.com/ghost*
- using mysql database
- I have access to the console on DigitalOcean
when logging in on merecivilian.com/ghost, I get error: “Too many login attempts”
- I have done the obviously thing and not log in for some time. I wait 6 hours and than 12 hours and still the error doesn’t go away. Rest assured, the password I am using is correct. I have not reset the password.
- I have the Ghost app installed on my Mac and that still works. I suppose it’s already logged in.
- iA Writer is where I write and the app is able to publish on my website, so that also works
The issue is only using through the browser. I have tried on different computers and different browsers. I also tried on another app Ulysses which also uses the login method and that doesn’t work.
I kindly request your assistance.