Typing code manually

Not sure if this is reported, it would be kind of hard to find. Have you noticed that when typing code manually like:

```
code
```

if you type first ``` then the code and then you end it with the same, whatever comes below will be included in the code, even though it’s text?

The way around that I found is to copy paste this:

```
code
```

and then delete code and put my code inside, I don’t know if I’ve made myself clear :confused:

Is this a bug? already reported?

I tested it on this editor and it doesn’t happen, what seems to be the issue? I think I’m using version… 1.24?

In all markdown you need to include a full line break to end the block. As in:

text

```
    code
    ```

text

Do you mean that it has to be included all at once? I understand you have to finish it like any language like this one:

<body>
    <h1> </h1>
 </body>

But what I mean is that as I start typing, and then I end it with ``` it doesn’t close it properly, the only way to make it close it is by copy pasting the whole thing at once.

hope you liked the html joke

This is an example of what I have to do, because if I type the ``` manually for each paragraph, it would assume everything below is included in the code:

Sorry, not really sure what you’re referring to - that screenshot looks like everything is working correctly

I’m going to upgrade to the latest version later, if it keeps happening, I’ll try to make a video later at night so you can see.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.