Upgrade to Ghost v3 and Adding New Members fail

Hi! Recently I upgraded to Ghost Version 3 and the members feature is no longer working. When a user attempts to subscribe, they keep seeing errors.

Either the connection closes or the resource is not found.
{“errors”:[{“message”:“Resource not found”,“context”:null,“type”:“NotFoundError”,“details”:null,“property”:null,“help”:null,“code”:null,“id”:“174ff7a0-69e7-11ea-9e41-4f9f1c90fb03”}]}

All I want is for the members to be add successfully to Mailchimp via Zapier. Before upgrading, this worked fine. Now it looks like the request doesn’t even make it to Zapier.

• Default Casper Theme
  • Self hosted on Google Compute Engine

Do I need to set up Mailgun even though I’m using Mailchimp and Zapier? I am following documentation about Members and Mailchimp Integration.

Looks like others are experiencing issues too. Does anyone have a step by step process for this? Thank you!

@Alan_Chen Members is a Beta feature, but it works.

Can you be more specific about how you’ve implemented it? Did you edit Casper to include members behaviour? Are you aware there’s a premade theme called Lyra, which is Casper with members support?

You’ll want to setup Mailgun if you want to replace your existing Mailchimp+Zapier integration with Ghost’s native email sending. With Members you can send posts as emails directly from Ghost.

Hi @Hannah! Thank you for following up. I did not know about Lyra! I have uploaded it and am still seeing the same issues.

I want to keep my Mailchimp + Zapier Integration. I am not seeing the task show up in task history and I am not seeing new members on the admin dashboard.