Web Designer to come up with cool design for my personal website?

Hi guys!

I’m having a tough time getting the hang of the customization in Ghost. I could use some help.
So if any of you guys have designed cool stuff before, and you can help me out, let me know!

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi Ryan, it sounds like you need to hire a web designer. Is that what you’re looking to do?

I think the reason you haven’t received any replies to your post is that it seems as though you may be looking for a web designer to design your website for free, and to be frank, I really doubt any competent web designer is going to put up their hand to do that.

If you aren’t looking to hire a web designer, I’d recommend starting with the Casper (default) theme or any of the other free themes, then using Ghost’s “code injection” feature to add your own CSS. If you need to learn CSS, there are a lot of helpful resources available on the internet, one being freecodecamp.

Hi, thanks for your reply! I meant that I wanted to hire one.

But I will nonetheless keep learning. Thanks for sharing

I am website developer and can develop modern website for you, check my website design portfolio here,

Hey there! I feel your pain - Ghost’s customization can be a little tricky to get the hang of, but once you do, it’s extremely powerful. There are a few things you can do to get started. First, make sure you check out the official Ghost docs. They have a ton of information on how to customize your site, including tutorials on how to use the various Ghost themes, add custom CSS, and more. Once you’ve gone through the docs, if you’re still having trouble, the best thing to do is to reach out to a web design agency. There are a ton of people who are extremely knowledgeable about Ghost and are always happy to help out.

1 Like

website design is not such a difficult thing. You can learn to do it yourself. There are tons of web design tutorials on YouTube