The mail configuration

Hey! I’m trying to configure mail setting on my Windows 10 local server, but i get error “Error sending email: Failed to send email. Please check your email settings and resend the invitation.”.

I set up the json file as mentioned in the instructions but…

Also i get error “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)”.

I don’t quite understand what I’m doing wrong.

@enoter have you restarted ghost after changing the configuration file? I just setup a couple blogs with mailgun as well and everything went smooth.

UPDATE: I just did a test to confirm myself, changing the configuration without ghost stop ; ghost start will fail. You have to stop and start ghost every time you change the config JSON file.

Yes, I restarted npm and it worked for me :)

I don’t understand anything else now. I added a new css file to the template but I don’t know how to build it now (Imgur: The magic of the Internet)

Where is your hamburguer.css file at?

Are you using casper (default) theme? If so, then just put it into content/themes/casper/assets/css/hamburguer.css. Then run yarn install ; yarn dev from casper folder so you can re-build the assets.

Oh, thanks! :relaxed:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.